Simon Francis is a partner and co-founder at Renovata & Company. Simon’s practice is focused on serving the founders and managing partners of private equity sponsors. With 24 years’ experience, Simon has led and completed hundreds of retained search engagements. Today, his assignments are primarily CEO searches for PE-backed portfolio companies; plus adding C-suite executives and board directors supporting “portco” CEOs. Simon is also one of the firm’s specialists in GP-level portfolio operations and “operating partner” searches.
- Simon is the co-founder of L Capital Advisors.
- He is the co-founder of L Capital, the firm’s private equity investing arm.
- He was a partner for nine years with CTPartners (formerly Christian & Timbers), where he was the global practice leader for private equity.
- Early career with Heidrick & Struggles, based in London initially and then Menlo Park, California.
- Law degree with a social anthropology minor from The London School of Economics
- Graduated from the Inns of Court School of Law (Bar School, Gray’s Inn)