Lisa Morgan is a principal at Renovata & Company. She is responsible for building world-class management teams for venture, growth and private equity-backed digital and technology businesses. Lisa also serves as the head of delivery for Renovata & Company.
- Prior to Renovata & Company, Lisa spent three years as the director of executive search at Marble Hill Partners, specializing in building talented executive teams for private equity backed businesses.
- Lisa also previously worked for the Miles Partnership as a research partner in technology and retail.
- She spent her early career at Korn Ferry International as a senior associate within its technology practice.
Education and Awards
- Law diploma from Oxford University
- BA Hons Law and French degree from Oxford Brookes University