Jeff Yolen is a partner at Renovata & Company. Jeff’s practice is focused on private and growth equity-backed software and Internet companies where he places CEOs, direct reports to the CEO, and board directors. He is also a leader in the firm’s pre-deal advisory projects.
- Prior to Renovata & Company, Jeff held roles at Russell Reynolds, JM Search and Renovata Partners.
- Jeff has over 15 years of experience as a software and Internet executive and investor.
- Former chief revenue officer of digital media start up Sphere, which was acquired by AOL (and subsequently merged with Outbrain).
- Former venture partner at New Atlantic Ventures, and executive roles at Virgin Management, Real Networks and Kozmo.com.
- M.B.A. from Harvard Business School
- M.P.A. from Harvard’s Kennedy School
- A.B. cum laude in urban studies from Harvard College