Bart is the co-founder and managing partner of L Capital, the private equity investment affiliate of Renovata & Company. An experienced private equity investor and operating partner, he has led or co-led more than 35 private equity transactions and business transformations. In aggregate, he has invested more than $375 million in equity capital in the technology industry.
- Prior to L Capital, Bart was the operating partner responsible for software investments at Marlin Equity Partners.
- Previously led successful investments and business transformations in partnership with Francisco Partners, Battery Ventures, Golden Gate Capital, Warburg Pincus, and TCV.
- Bart has served as chairman of six companies with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to $650 million.
- Former executive with Oracle and Informatica, and an early career as a strategy consultant for Booz, Allen & Hamilton.
- Bart currently serves on the Board of xMatters, Inc. and as the executive chairman of Switchfly LLC.
- M.B.A. from Harvard Business School (with distinction)
- Bachelor’s degrees from Stanford University in economics and political science